HR Health Check up
Just like a physical check-up, our HR Health Check is vital to helping you understand what you are doing well and where you need to take action. This process helps you to mitigate potential risks to your business and your people.
Human Connections does a professional review of your current people-related practices includes looking at your policies and procedures. We analyse these against your actual working practices, measure morale and motivation and collect information and opinions to identify areas of potential risk.
Our interviews are conducted on a one-to-one basis at your offices or over the phone, and we aim to gather information without disturbing your day-to-day business. At the end of the process, you’ll get a report that’s written in clear language so that you can see exactly where you stand and how your business can take the next steps.
Organizational Development initiatives aim at aligning organizational strategic plan with organizational capability building plan (assets, systems, processes & people) with special focus on culture building and people development process.
Human Connections provides and facilitates the following Management Services for such OD initiatives:
- Facilitate business planning process
- Facilitate evolving annual operating plan and policy deployment process
- Facilitate alignment of HR plan with Business plan
- Creating Balance Score Card for the Organization
- Designing and developing organizational structure for achieving business and annual operating plan
- Aligning Performance Management System with the corporate goal & reward management program
- Facilitate change management programme
- Manpower inventory, audit , redundancy exercise and initiate organizational right-sizing action plans
- Designing long term compensation plan in line with corporate strategy
- Talent management for attracting and retaining talent
- Evolving leadership model as per business model and organization structure
- Culture audit and refinement to suit long term strategic plan
- Evolving employee engagement plan
- Management Development and succession planning
- Integration assignments due to mergers and acquisitions
- Facilitate family managed business to become professional organization
- Improving internal & employee communication process
Human Connections implements compliance management which ensures that a set of people are following a given set of rules. The rules are referred to as the compliance standard or compliance benchmark, while the process is what manages their compliance.
Compliance management can take many forms. It can be a mix of policies, procedures, documentation, internal auditing, third party audits, security controls, and technological enforcement. There are two recognized models for implementing compliance management.